Pages

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Another crafty shop today.

Today i had a lovely trip to a neighbouring village, Lyndhurst to do a bit of crafty shopping. I had promised the girls that i'd get some Sparkling H20's for them to try......and me too! :)

So my first stop was my local craft shop Emerald Crafts. Excellently run by Oliver, they have a little of everything and it's very hard to come out of there empty handed. So i got my H20's and a couple of dragonfly punches.....



The pink corner rounder was bought the other day, but had to mention it as it works perfectly.

The ribbon was a gorgeous canvas type twill which i bought for Maddy in another shop, and the bracelet at the bottom is to use on a project, bought in the shop mentioned below.

So if you are travelling through the New Forest at all, take a look in Oliver's shop "Emerald Crafts", you'll be sure to get a friendly hello and some nice treats too.

Then i went across the road and found a gorgeous little shop called "Papillon". Run by a lovely lady called Andrea, the shop is full of all sorts, much of which is handmade by Andrea herself and other crafters. Well worth a visit, this is a little gem in the village.

I picked myself up a couple of mirrors for the girls too, they'll be well chuffed with these! :)



Now then, enough of craft stash....i'm banning myself from the computer until i have made something in my craft room tonight!

1 comment:

maddy hill said...

your gonna love the twinklng H2 os Calvin ! try thick on black card , they will look fabby !

The girls are gonna adore those little mirrors !