Pages

Tuesday 24 March 2009

So the hard nut has a soft centre!

Hi all.....sorry i haven't been around much, no decent excuses so i won't try and make any! :)
.
I would like to say thanks to everyone who has visited again this week, it does make me smile reading your comments, especially when I'm feeling lousy! Anyway, i should be back on track this week.
.
So not much to report from me....I must say though, it does seem like a certain little man has something on his mind!....
.

.
"Hi Rotty.....you look a little perplexed there......whats up?"
.
"Well boss, it's like this........i don't think I'm appreciated around here!"
.
"Come again Rotty? How do you work that one out?"
.
"Well....as you know I've recently returned from Calvin Mouse's house......and whilst i was there i....lets say... had my eyes opened a little bit!"
.
"What on earth do you mean Rotty?"
.
"Well boss.....i did a little "investigating shall we say"......"Calvin Mouse not only has his own house.......but did you know he has his own kitchen?!!!
.

.
"Well yes Rotty, i had heard he had a little bit of a set-up there".
.
"LITTLE SET UP!!! HE HAS CAKES DAGNAMMITT!!!!!
.
"Whoa there Rotty, calm down little fella!"
.
"That's just the tip of the iceberg....i could have just about put up with lacking a house...and a kitchen...even cakes and cups of tea......but after further investigation i found out he has his own LOUNGE!!!
.

.
"HE HAS A TV, DVD PLAYER AND STEREO!!! A LEATHER SETTEE TOO!!!
.
"Ok now Rotty, i don't understand, you're a sewer rat, hardened to the dark and dangerous world of the streets. How can you feel hard done by?"
.
"For weeks now I've kept your crafty stash safe from harm.....often putting my life on the line"....
.
"Uh i think you'll find you put both our lives at risk actually Rotty"....
.
"Never mind the minor details......I've had to live in piles of crafty stash that most sewer rats wouldn't be seen dead near!"
.
"Come on now Rotty, my stuffs not that bad?"
.
"I'VE WOKEN UP WITH BLOOMS STUCK TO MY BUM FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!! Things have got to change boss"...
.

.
"Wow Rotty, i didn't realise things were that bad?.....is that all that's on your mind?
.

.
"Well if you must know...I'm missing the sewer".
.
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that Rotty, are you not happy here then?"
.
"No it's not that....i just think i could do with a bachelor pad like Calvin Mouse's...and maybe a cake too?"
.

.
"Oh my Rotty, things must have gotten bad if you are yearning after Calvin Mouse's cakes!"
.
"It's ok boss....i think it's that old onion i keep in my pocket!"
.
"Come here my little mate....let me get that for you"
.

.
"There now...lets see what i can do to help you out with your crisis eh?"
.
"Cheers boss, much appreciated!".
.
"Not a problem my little runny-eyed rat".
.
"Uh boss....lets keep that between us eh.....i have a reputation to keep in the sewers yanno...and it was the onion!"
.
"Of course Rotty....oh and by the way, you know it's not really the done thing to go sneaking around other peoples houses don't you? You didn't get into any bother whilst you were up at Calvin Mouse's did you?
.


"Who me boss?!"

15 comments:

maddy hill said...

see i told you your rat was deprived and had issues ! ... he needs love and nurturing Calvin ! ... im looking forward to seeing this house of his ! poor thing !

Sarah C said...

Awww, bless him. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for him. Sounds like you're gonna be busy sorting out a house for him and don't go forgetting the cake now :)

Anonymous said...

wow, Calvin have a own kitchen and a cake looks delicious!
Poos little Rotty, he looks so sad with tears on his eyes :´)

hugs for you all!

Julie Allain said...

awwwwww bless poor little Rotty !!

Calv said...

Lol Maddy...if he'd had stopped trying to take out Calvin Mouse, i might have thought he was loveable!

Hi Sarah :) I don't think he'll be letting me forget the cake, as long as he doesn't start turning into a diva like Calvin Mouse!

Hi Kasil, i know what you mean, that mouse has a better house than i do!!! Rotty does look a bit sad doesn't he....i'd better keep a better eye on him i think. :)

Hi Julie, nice to see you :)

Unknown said...

Aww poor Rotty, he deserves a cake for sure.

We've just added two little baby Ratties to our household, so hello to Rotty from them x

Jane Wetzel said...

well...hope u r happy...I am over here sobbing for this poor ratty...get going on that house or you will have to fly him over here to the US!!! ;0

Gez Butterworth said...

Awwwe - bless!!! Poor Rotty. He looks soooo sad.

Hope he gets a new residence soon & a great big welcome cake. :O)

Glad to hear you're feeling better Calv looks like your gonna be busy!

Gez Butterworth said...

Rotty you RAT!!!!

What's all this with the superglue???

Net said...

Come on Calv - get the little guy a house!

We might have to start a petition!

Julie said...

Oh poor poor rotty! Calvin you need to get him a house, with a fairy door of course! Maybe we could all donate an item to go in it?

Hugs
Julie

Sinikka said...

I feel sooooo sorry for Rotty!!!! Even I got tears in my eyes.......

Lynne said...

Poor little Rotty, he just wants a house. Lynne :-)

Geraldine said...

Poor Rotty, Please get him his own pad soon, he could have a house warming with calvin mouse, exchange decor tips and eat cake. I actually feel quite sorry for him.
Geraldine x

Paulien van den Bosch said...

awww,
the poor little thing!!!!!!!